Terms and conditions of use
When you accept, you’re telling Mobile4u that you are of legal age (which means you are either legally emancipated, or have reached the age of majority as defined in your jurisdiction) and that you are able to enter into a contract. If you accept for an organization, you’re telling Mobile4u that you are authorized to bind that organization, and references to “you” in these T&Cs may mean the organization.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
In these T&Cs, you’ll find important information about:
- Mobile4u services provided to you (“Services”);
- Any equipment for which we provide Service, such as a phone, handset, tablet, or SIM card (collectively, a “Device”);
- Any charges, taxes, fees, and other amounts we bill you or that were accepted or processed through your Device (“Charges”);
- Privacy information;
- Network management practices;
- Limitations of liability; and
- Resolution of disputes by arbitration and class action.